I've dreamt in marble colors,
losing the most, outstanding.
Memories filled with the empty.
What's the mourning place i've built with...
Lies that crawls like spiders bending nets.
Misfortune reflects on the mirror, whenever the sun shines.
No shadows stand where the sight goes.
Scarlet widows dwell the grieve fields.
I've been there, drawing them with blood and coil.
Senseless it's the motion i have felt where you should have been.
I once have had a inhuman vision where your kisses were true.
Now it's desolate for the things undone. Misplaced the heart sense for you beauty.
I have drown into. Payed ... Offense for the self - sanity.
Certainty well known for some, as it is forgotten for me.
Mercy on your kindness, even to say truth. Unpleasant to want but not to be given.
I believe in the hole you left in me.
Distrust on your deeds as the meaningless words.
Untaimed sensations which left me in winter, so frozen as my words to you.
Feeling this lost in Infinitum

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario